Elephant and Castle. 1956. Saturday night.
Teddy and Josie are about to hit the streets of London for a good time. It’s pissing it down, they’re totally skint, and someone wants them dead – but a little trouble never stopped a Ted from having a good time. Desperate times call for rock ‘n’ roll.
Teddy is a punchy, lyrical ride though the dark and damaged world of 1950s London. Featuring a blistering live performance from Johnny Valentine and The Broken Hearts and an electrifying original score by Dougal Irvine.
Expect sex, violence and damn good hair.
★★★★ “Wow… one of the most action-packed dynamic shows of the Fringe.”The Scotsman on The Bread and the Beer by Tristan Bernays
★★★★ “Constantly compelling.”The Guardian on Snapdragon’s Toast at Park Theatre
- Director Eleanor Rhode
- Musical Director Harrison White
- Choreographer Tom Jackson Greaves
- Set Designer Max Dorey
- Costume Designer Holly Rose Henshaw
- Lighting Designer Christopher Nairne
- Sound Designer Max Pappenheim
- Design Associate Dianne Kelly
- Production Manager David Stothard
- Producers Sarah Loader and Jim Zalles
- Teddy Joseph Prowen
- Josie Jennifer Kirby
- Johnny Valentine Will Payne
- Sammy ‘The Sticks’ Smith Alexander Bean
- Jenny O’Malley Alice Offley
- Buster Watson Harrison White